Home made cosplay of the Iron Man Mark 7 suit shown off at animeland wasabi 2012
i hate when a teacher is genuinely funny and i’m the only one in the entire classroom that laughs at their jokes since everybody i go to school with are distasteful heathens
Life Begins at Incorporation, a collection of political cartoons and essays by Matt Bors, is my favorite book I’ve read this year. Both his comics and writings are hilarious and brutal (brutally hilarious? Is that stupid to say?), cutting through American politics with laser-like precision. I honest-to-god laughed out loud while reading this and had to stop every other page to lean over to my husband and say, “This one! Read this one!”
His book is self-published with funds raised on Kickstarter and I can think of no better way for you to spend that $20 that’s been burning a hole in your pocket than right here, directly supporting an independent cartoonist who’s made political cartoons worth reading again.
Poetry Makes Nothing Happen: Thoughts on Ai Weiwei from the Indianapolis Museum of Art
Sarah does not appear in vlogbrothers videos, but you can follow her on tumblr: http://absolumentmoderne.tumblr.com
In which John visits the Indianapolis Museum of Art, where his wife is a curator, and thinks about the work of the artist and dissident Ai Weiwei while walking through “According to What,” his first major retrospective in the United States. If you live in or near Indianapolis, you should really see the show. It’s very special, and will be here until July 21st.
tumblr is such a weird site think about it there are millions of people of all ages & races & backgrounds with millions of personalities & stories to tell but what brings us all together is a dancing alien gif
- Superhero Civil War averted due to romantic involvement between Captain America, Steve Rogers, and Iron Woman, Natasha Stark.
- Hank Pym is imprisoned for an unknown crime.
2. Yeah I don’t know what to tell you about Hank…
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) intends to run for president — of the United States — and he’s been a guest on Alex Jones’ show.
In other words, the guy raising the specter of Obama using “weather weapons” to kill Oklahomans is the same guy helping influence several Republican policymakers in 2013.
Maybe it’s just me, but I find that rather alarming.
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the stone
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the chamber
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the dementors
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the triwizard tournament
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the returning
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the creepy childhood
- Harry Potter and the voldemort can u not with the horcruxes and just die already jfc